Searching for a master’s programme in Wageningen? The Wageningen University & Research is now accepting applications for the Africa Scholarship Program (ASP) to give the opportunity to study at the university in Wageningen. You can check Full list of scholarships
These scholarships are open to talented and motivated students from Africa to pursue a master’s program. Along with this program, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for the 2-year master’s program.
Wageningen University & Research is a Dutch public university in Wageningen, Netherlands. It trains specialists (BSc, MSc, and PhD) in life and social sciences and focuses its research on scientific, social and commercial problems in the field of life sciences and natural resources. In the field of life sciences, agricultural and environmental science, the university is considered world-class.
Degree Level: The scholarship program is open to pursuing a master’s degree.
Available Subject: The program is giving a chance to study the MSc Programme.
Scholarship Benefits: Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from All African countries. Alan Turing Institute Doctoral Scholarship in UK, 2019
Entrance Requirements: Excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree, and Admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme. African students who want to start their study in September 2019 may be eligible for the scholarship. If you want to apply, make sure to complete your MSc application before 1 February 2019.
Application Procedure: To participate in this program, send the ASP application form and a reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download the ASP application form.
- The reference letter should preferably originate from an African University which has (had) a partnership with Wageningen University within the last three years.
- Be sure that the contact details of the reference are included.
Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Apply Today – ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA, 2019
- Apply Today – Visiting Scholarships in Department III at Max Planck Institute for the History of Science in Germany, 2019
- Apply Today – Fully Funded PhD Scholarships at Trinity Business School in Ireland, 2019